If you are a seeker of the higher things in life, you are cordially invited to join our noble Order.
The Vajrayana Order is a mystical school that deals wiith the study of Eastern esoteric arts. Vajrayana or dorje in Tibetan, comes from ‘vajra’ a Sanskrit word which can mean ‘diamond’ ‘indestructible’ or ‘eternal’ and from ‘yana’ which means ‘vehicle.’ Thus, the Vajrayana Order is an eternal vehicle of wisdom for people sincerely seeking to uplift their lives materially, morally and spiritually.
Remarkably, the Order offers rare teachings that one could use to achieve:
-Prosperity and auspiciousness
-Optimum Health and Longevity
People from all walks of life, from professionals to students, housewives, grandparents and people with different religious backgrounds, with a longing to enjoy life’s bountiful blessings and to awaken and express to the fullest the Divine inherent in all of us, are welcome to join the Order.
A person may apply for membership in seminars and convocations of the Order, or through mail or email. An affordable fee of only 150pesos per month is charged for monthly lessons and other membership privileges.
As a member or chela, one will be entitled to partake of the benefits and privileges of membership. One of these is the regular meeting called convocation. This convocation is an effective means of psychic and spiritual nourishment; powerful cosmic vibrations are being generated which result in the healing and optimum material and spiritual success of members. Equally important, one would receive lessons in the form of monograpghs that contain essential and powerful techniques leading to the fulfillment of one's desires and attunement with one's own divine essence.
Indeed, an invitation to membership in the Order is an invitation to be the "master of your fate and the captain of your soul."
Just after doing the above technique every 8-8:07 pm, focus on your third eye and decree verbally, "Let there be lodges of the Order in every city in the Philippines." Then inhale, retain your breath for a few seconds, then as you exhale, utter the words, "If it pleases the Cosmic, it is done!"
Through radiating and decreeing, you have become the abode of peace, harmony and the light of Christ. This would lead to a prosperous country and would develop tolerance among people. It is very powerful that it develops in you and in others the flaming heart to do good.
The Hierophant and the officers of the Vajrayana Order, The Path Royale wants to thank the following for their help and support in the making of this website:
1. AIMCORS, International- Association of Initiatic, Mystical and Cultural Orders, Religions and Societies
2. Rosicrucian Order, OHGRC Asia and Pacific
3. Rosicrucian Order, AMORC especially the old members
4. Knights of the Militia Crucifera Evangelica, KMCE Asia and Pacific
5. Chevalier Monks of Christ (CMC)
6. Bodhisattva Maitreya Wisdom Monks (BMW)
7. Pristine Christine Church (PCC)
8. Advaita Society Bangalore, India
9. Karma Kargyudpa Dharamsala, India
10. Kriya Yoga Society Rishikesh, Himalayas
11. Joyful Genius Research Haus
12. Aquilas delas Sierras
13. Power Images Center for the Advancement of Society
14. Power Speaks
19. Knights of the Pearl of the Orient
20. Brethren of the Rosae Crucis
21. Order of the Naga Brahmas
22. Traditional Martinist Order
23. Achievers Ultima System
24. ULEN Systems
25. Metro Manila Classical Guitar Society
26. Silverbacks Mountaineers Club
27. UP Diliman Mountaineers
28. Sining Kalinangan
29. Rare Breed Band
30. Coffeebreak Island Band
31. Avatara Band
32. UP Alumni Ensemble
33. UP Scintilla Juris Fraternity
34. Ramana Maharshi Ashram, South India
35. Sri Ramalinga Swami Divine Society, India
36. Rosicrucian Order OHGRC, USA, Europe and Africa
37. Knights of the Militia Crucifera Evangelica, USA, Europe and Africa
38. Monks with a brush Painting Society
39. Pinoy Pintor
40. Pinoy Poetry Society (PPS)
41. Salon dela Rose-Croix, Toulouse, France
42. Mahaboddhi Society Bangkok, Thailand
43. Kirpal Light Ruhani Satsang, India
44. Swami Sivananda Divine Life Society, Rishikesh, Himalayas
45. Swami Seshadri Ashram, Tiruvannamalai, India
46. Societas des Philosophus Inconnu, Martinez Pasquales, Southern France
47. Iglesia Gnostica du France
48. Ramsuratkumar Ashram, South India
49. Center for Research on Culture of India, China and Tibet (CRC)
50. D' PHOTO -Digital Photographers and Outback Trekkers Organization
Om Shanti! Shanti! Shati!
Copyright 2010 Vajrayana, The Path Royale. All rights reserved.